Our museums are open and ready to welcome you.
We are delighted that the same is true for all the other sectors of culture that need to be supported more than ever: Culture brings us together !
Everything has been done to welcome you in the recommended sanitary conditions. We are looking forward to welcoming you back and providing you with another exceptional museum experience, despite these circumstances.
In order to ensure that you can (re)discover our collections in the most serene conditions possible, the museum has put in place a series of measures to guarantee your safety and that of its staff.
Opening hours and reservations:
- The days and times of visits remain unchanged :
Monday to Sunday - 10am to 6pm.
Closed on Tuesday.
- Reservations are required for access to the museum.
These can be done in two ways:
1) online bookin by clicking on the following link (to be preferred) - Management by the Tourist Office ;
2) by telephone (04-221 92 21). From 1/10 to 31/5: Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm and Sunday from 9am to 4pm. From 1/6 to 30/9: Monday to Sunday from 9am to 5pm.
To gain access to the museum, all visitors must have booked their visit in advance. Any children accompanying you must also be registered!
Holders of the museumPASSmusée and young people under 26 years of age who are entitled to free access to the museum's permanent collections must book their visit by telephone only.
Free access to the permanent collections on the first Sunday of the month is still available: book your visit according to one of the three methods! You can always book directly by clicking on the following link.
Once on site :
- A mask must be worn when entering the museum.
- The cloakroom and lockers will remain closed. We will ask you to come with the minimum: Large bags and trolleys will not be accepted; handbags and small backpacks will be accepted.
- Payments will be made electronically only.
- The flow of visitors will be managed in accordance with the instructions of the National Security Council.
Visits are only intended for individuals and families. Group visits and activities remain suspended for the time being. For the dates of the resumption of activities (cinemas, creamuses, guided tours for families...) please consult our Agenda pages.
Course of the visit :
- In order to limit contact between visitors as much as possible, the visit is organised according to a single direction of circulation, facilitated by the installation of signposts. A map of the museum is available at the reception desk on request.
- The museum shop is open
- The cafeteria (Le Bistro du Musée by MadCafé): open from 8 May 2021.
Hydroalcoholic gel will be made available to visitors at the museum reception.
Sanitary facilities and other sensitive areas such as door handles will be cleaned regularly.
The number of visitors accepted will be based on the guidelines issued by the security council and those recommended by ICOM, and also take into account the specific FWB protocol for museums.